Dr. Radha Kumari
Designation: Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science
D-144 Sector 55 Noida - UP
PAPERS OF INTEREST
- Indian Political Thought
- Introduction to Comparative Government and Politics
- Gandhi in the Contemporary World
- Ph.D. Political Science Department, University of Rajasthan, 2002
Gandhian and Post- Gandhian Peace Models and their relevance: A Study
- M.A. Political Science, University of Rajasthan, 1999
Overall Grade – 63%
- B.A. in Political Science, University of Rajasthan, 1997
Overall Grade – 67%
- Senior Secondary, Rajasthan Board 1994
Overall Grade – 75%, 16th Rank all over Rajasthan
- Secondary, Rajasthan Board 1992
Overall Grade – 83%, 42nd Rank in all over Rajasthan
- UGC NET Qualified December 1998
TEACHING EXPERIENCE (More than 17 years)
- Asst. Professor, Department of Political Science, Delhi University since 14th November 2022
- Asst. Professor, Political Science, Mata Sundri College for Women, Delhi University Since 23rd August 2011 to 13th November 2022
- Asst. Professor, Political Science, Jain Vishva Bharati Institute (Deemed University) Ladnun, Rajasthan. (Aug 2002 – May 2008)
Also taught PG Students for three years in the department of Non-Violence & peace, Jain Vishva Bharati Institute (Deemed University) Ladnun, Rajasthan
- UGC Refresher Course in Conflict Resolution held at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi from 17th Nov to Dec 2005
- Attended Faculty Development On ‘Public Opinion and Survey Research’ Programme held at Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi University from 12th January -14th January 2017.
- Attended Faculty Development Programme on National Education Policy and Discourses on Indian Languages organized by Mata Sundri College for Women, New Delhi from 5th to 11th September 2020.
- Attended Faculty Development Programme on ‘ICT Based New Paradigms of E-teaching and E-Learning’ conducted by Mata Sundri College for Women, New Delhi from 15th to 30th September 2020.
- Gandhi and Re-enactment of Racism, Economic & Political Weekly (2021), Vol. LVI, ISSN 0012-9976
- Book Review: The India Way: Strategies for An Uncertain World 2020, Raj-Yashti (a quarterly journal of Rajasthan Political Science Association) Vol. 13, 2020, ISSN No. 0974-8687
- Shanti ka Antarashtriya Sandarbh, Gyan Garima Sandhu (2019), No. 16, ISSN 2321—0443
- Shanti: Avadharna Evam Gandhiya Dristikon (Peace: Concept and Gandhian Perspective) Raj-Yashti (a quarterly journal of Rajasthan Political Science Association). Vol. 4th no.3 (July – September 2011). ISSN No. 0974-8687
- Nation state And Problem of Violence: Role of Education paper published in Raj-Yashti (a half-yearly journal of Rajasthan Political Science Association). vol. VII no.2 ISSN No.0974-8687.
- Worked as a member of the committee of experts for consultation and editing of the Journal titled “Gyan Garima Sandhu, Gandhi Vichar Evam Darshan, Vishesh Anka published by the Government of India, Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology from 21st to 23rd January 2019
- Currently working as a member of IQAC in Mata Sundri College. Awarded with a certificate of appreciation for exemplary work for the same
BOOK/BOOK CHAPTER PUBLISHED
- Chapter titled ‘Dada Bhai Naoroji’ in Revisiting Modern Indian Political Thought: Themes and Perspectives published by Routledge Publications, ISBN: 978-1-003-11877-0 in 2022
- Chapter titled “Gandhi and Indigenization: Theory and Praxis” in “Rejuvenating Indian Thought Process – Understanding Integral Humanism” Published by Creative Pens ISBN:979-888667495-8 in 2022
- Book Co-authored titled ‘A Primer on Legislative Support” published by Adroit Publishers in 2018, ISBN: 978-81-87-393-60-3
- Chapter titled ‘UJAMAA: An Alternative Model of Development’ in Globalisation and Sustainable Development: Quest for A New Paradigm published by Society Publishing Canada ISBN 978-1-77469-008-6
- UJAMAA: A Model of Development. A Study in an International Conference jointly organized by IPSA-Research Committee 35: Technology and Development and center for Gandhian Studies, the university of Rajasthan on April 14-16 2017
- Comparing Gandhi and Hannah Ardent: Ideas about Non–violent Society in a national seminar on debating Gandhi held at the University of Rajasthan from 21st to 23rd Nov 2015.
- Growing Violence in the Contemporary World of Nation-States; the Role Education as a remedy to this trend”. In the international Seminar on the theme Tradition of Nonviolence in changing context held at Gandhi Bhavan, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur on 14th and 15th Feb 2015.
- Gandhian concept of peace in an international conference on the culture of peace organized by Jaipur Peace Foundation on Dec 27-29, 2001
- Ahimsa Yatra of Acharya Mahapragya, Conflict Resolution, and Nation Building: A Gandhian Perspective. In First national conference on ‘Nation Building and Knowledge Society’ organized by the Indian society of Gandhian Studies, held at the University of Pondicherry Nov 1-3, 2004
- Awarded research fellowship by the university of Rajasthan in Mar 2000-Feb 2002
- Lifetime member of the Indian Society of Gandhian Studies
- Lifetime member of the Indian Political Science Association